Everything that God created has purpose, but it also has order. God designed sex to be enjoyed. But he put boundaries around it. He intends for it to be an expression of love between a husband and wife. Outside of this, sex results in confusion, conflict, and chaos.
Did you know that as one individual, God can use you to impact not just your immediate environment,but the whole nation,and ultimately, the whole world? You were born to make a difference in the world of your time; always remember that.
The development or improvement of a nation or environment is not only the task of the government,this the mistake many make thinking it’s the government only, no; it’s a collective responsibility.
Let’s take David for instance, he didn’t join the rest of his kinfolks to merely lament and muse over the terror unleashed on the Israelites by Goliath. Instead, he rose to the challenge. He saw a need and reached out to meet the need. You can see that when his eldest brother tried to talk him down, he asked him, “Is there not a cause?” (1samuel 17:29). David was moved by the plight of his people and chose to make a difference yet he wasn’t in the army.
Moses became the deliverer of the children of Israel from the severe oppression mounted by Pharaoh and his taskmasters. The desire to liberate the children of Israel from the deplorable conditions under which they lived in Egypt, spurred him to action. Esther too changed the destiny of her people by rescuing the Jews from mass annihilation plotted by Haman.
These ones stood up for the salvation of others and made tremendous impact in the world of their time. It’s your time to do the same. Make a difference in your world today. Have a personal commitment to serve, as several opportunities for service abound around us. Improve the lives of those around you through your actions.
One of the tools you require to achieve your dreams is the ability to set and achieve your goals.A goal is a dream with a dreadline.
2. Successful men and women are those who set and achieve their stated goals and objectives.People without goals will never achieve much in life. You should set goals for every area of your life;academic,relationships,spiritual,social and financial.
3. If you don’t have any goals,that means that you are not pursuing anything significant with your life. You are just existing not actually living.
4. Your goals define everything about you.Your goals determine what kinds of friends you keep,what movies you watch,what website you visit,which programs you attend,what books you read,how you spend your time and who you spend it with.
5. If you don’t have goals,you are going nowhere with your life.To keep your dream in constant focus,you must break it down into goals.There are short term,medium and long term goals.
6. Your goals must be written down on paper.Any goal that is not written down is a mere wish or fantasy;it has little or no chance of becoming a reality.To be successful in life,you have to cultivate the habit of thinking on paper.Clarify your objectives.
7. Your goals should be your own and not another person’s.You cannot live your life pursuing or trying to fulfil other people’s goals.It will be a waste of your time and energy because you will be unfilfilled and dissatisfied even if you accomplish them.
8. Your goals must be believable.That means your goal has to do with an area that you are talented or gifted to function in.Even if you are not talented in that area,you can develop the talent or skill necessary to accomplish your goal.For instance,to become a software designer,you must first have a very good understanding of computers and how they operate.
9. Your goals must be very specific.Do not generalise or be vague.Know exactly what you want and write it down in very clear terms.
10. Your goals must be measurable.For instance,you want to read the whole bible in a year.You will therefore divide the bible into portions which you will read daily.At the end of every month,you can accurately measure your progress.
11. After writin down your goals,formulate a plan to achieve them as you go along.Success is guaranteed to only those who stick to their goals.